Late in the Afternoon…
Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Responsibility for this Boy's Death Rests Entirely with the US and its Allies
- Hagee’s ‘Blood Moons’—Prophecy?…Hoax?...or Something Else?
- Choking with Tears, Dying Syrian Boy Says, 'I will complain to God about you'
- Jeremy Corbyn Vs. Bernie Sanders
- Foua and Kafarya: latest updates on villages under NATO/Saudi mercenaries' assault
- Residents in Manhattan Call for an End to Jewish 'Chicken' Ritual
- Are the Jews Crazy?
- A Thousand Eyes for an Eye, a Thousand Teeth for a Tooth
- The "D" Word: Are We in a Depression?
- Selective Sympathy: Israeli Attitude 'Borders on the Pathological'
- The Responsibility for this Boy’s Death Rests Entirely with the US and its Allies
- Foua and Kafarya: latest updates on villages under NATO/Saudi mercenaries’ assault
- International Outcry Over Demolitions of Palestinian Homes: Silence in The NY Times
- Jeremy Corbyn Vs. Bernie Sanders
- Residents in Manhattan Call for an End to Jewish ‘Chicken’ Ritual
- The “D” Word: Are We in a Depression?
- Palestinian Women Gang Up on Poor Israeli Soldier
- Why We Should Be Concerned About Christian Zionism
- note on credibility and lack of impartiality of those making anti-Syria allegations
- Switzerland Regrets Cartoon Showing Doves Defecating on Netanyahu
Many thanks to MSA, our research assistant.
Ozy on The “D” Word: Are… Ozy on Residents in Manhattan Call fo… Ton Nuiten on Are the Jews Crazy? 5 dancing shlomos on Switzerland Regrets Cartoon Sh… 5 dancing shlomos on Switzerland Regrets Cartoon Sh… 5 dancing shlomos on Why We Should Be Concerned Abo… 5 dancing shlomos on Palestinian Women Gang Up on P… 5 dancing shlomos on The “D” Word: Are… 5 dancing shlomos on Residents in Manhattan Call fo… Ton Nuiten on A Thousand Eyes for an Eye, a… raniahajqasem on Foua and Kafarya: latest updat… 0jr on Israel Attacks Syrian Golan… 0jr on The “D” Word: Are… 0jr on Palestinian Women Gang Up on P… 0jr on Residents in Manhattan Call fo…
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- Tinthor's Blog
- Humanity in Syria is at risk
- SNIPPITS AND SNAPPITS
- HAPLOGROUP - bit that makes us human.
- Goon Squad
- B'Man's Revolt
- Beautiful Life with Cancer
- Friends of Lebanon
- Greencrow As The Crow Flies
- New on venezuelanalysis.com
- Aletho News
- kenny's sideshow
- Mystery Worshiper's Blog
- The Ugly Truth
- The Realist Report
- Here Comes The Sun
- Pound by Pound
- Poetry for Palestine
- Boldface News
- Uprootedpalestinians's Blog
Monthly Archives: November 2013
Press TV Russian secret service agents have recently advised regional government officials across the country to stay away from foreign webmail services such as Google’s Gmail and instead use domestic ones.
Salafist fatwas and an ‘insane frontal assault on Islam…’ By Franklin Lamb Damascus
Journalists Jeremy Scahill and Owen Jones may object to having anything publicly to do with Syria’s Mother Agnes Mariam of the Cross, but officials with the Church of England don’t seem to have any problem with it.
The answer is it that it does seem like it. The photo above was taken at the conference of the American Studies Association, held recently at the Hilton in Washington DC. Specifically it is from the conference’s Town Hall Meeting … Continue reading
(H/T to Aletho News) The Watar Band is a group of extremely talented Gaza musicians, who, despite power outages and other complications to daily life where they live, have recorded this very beautiful song, entitled “Dawsha,” and produced the video … Continue reading
Gathered within this 10-minute video are some rather amazing snapshots showing life in pre-1948 Palestine. Some of the pictures date as far back as the 1880s, though most are from the first half of the twentieth century. You’ll see photos … Continue reading
Ma’an News JERUSALEM (AFP) — Israeli authorities have given the go-ahead for the construction of 829 new settler homes in the occupied West Bank, settlement watchdog Peace Now said on Monday.
By Ariadna Theokopoulos This interview (thanks to Gilad Atzmon for the find) speaks for itself. The only observation I wish to add is that the IDF soldiers (men and women) are decidedly superior to the dogs in IDF’s canine units … Continue reading
The Solidarity Collective, a group of activists endeavoring to promote greater unity among the various alignments and groupings that make up the political left, has released a statement on the smear campaign being waged against Mother Agnes Mariam of the … Continue reading
Though Mother Agnes has pulled out of a London antiwar conference set for this Saturday—and as far as I know has not been reinvited—she and Irish Nobel Laureate Mairead Maguire have nonetheless managed to address an audience in London. The … Continue reading