Late in the Afternoon…
Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hagee’s ‘Blood Moons’—Prophecy?…Hoax?...or Something Else?
- The Responsibility for this Boy's Death Rests Entirely with the US and its Allies
- Jeremy Corbyn Vs. Bernie Sanders
- Choking with Tears, Dying Syrian Boy Says, 'I will complain to God about you'
- Foua and Kafarya: latest updates on villages under NATO/Saudi mercenaries' assault
- Residents in Manhattan Call for an End to Jewish 'Chicken' Ritual
- A Thousand Eyes for an Eye, a Thousand Teeth for a Tooth
- Are the Jews Crazy?
- The "D" Word: Are We in a Depression?
- Ukrainian Jews Celebrate Poroshenko Win
- The Responsibility for this Boy’s Death Rests Entirely with the US and its Allies
- Foua and Kafarya: latest updates on villages under NATO/Saudi mercenaries’ assault
- International Outcry Over Demolitions of Palestinian Homes: Silence in The NY Times
- Jeremy Corbyn Vs. Bernie Sanders
- Residents in Manhattan Call for an End to Jewish ‘Chicken’ Ritual
- The “D” Word: Are We in a Depression?
- Palestinian Women Gang Up on Poor Israeli Soldier
- Why We Should Be Concerned About Christian Zionism
- note on credibility and lack of impartiality of those making anti-Syria allegations
- Switzerland Regrets Cartoon Showing Doves Defecating on Netanyahu
Many thanks to MSA, our research assistant.
Ozy on The “D” Word: Are… Ozy on Residents in Manhattan Call fo… Ton Nuiten on Are the Jews Crazy? 5 dancing shlomos on Switzerland Regrets Cartoon Sh… 5 dancing shlomos on Switzerland Regrets Cartoon Sh… 5 dancing shlomos on Why We Should Be Concerned Abo… 5 dancing shlomos on Palestinian Women Gang Up on P… 5 dancing shlomos on The “D” Word: Are… 5 dancing shlomos on Residents in Manhattan Call fo… Ton Nuiten on A Thousand Eyes for an Eye, a… raniahajqasem on Foua and Kafarya: latest updat… 0jr on Israel Attacks Syrian Golan… 0jr on The “D” Word: Are… 0jr on Palestinian Women Gang Up on P… 0jr on Residents in Manhattan Call fo…
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- Tinthor's Blog
- Humanity in Syria is at risk
- SNIPPITS AND SNAPPITS
- HAPLOGROUP - bit that makes us human.
- Goon Squad
- B'Man's Revolt
- Beautiful Life with Cancer
- Friends of Lebanon
- Greencrow As The Crow Flies
- New on venezuelanalysis.com
- Aletho News
- kenny's sideshow
- Mystery Worshiper's Blog
- The Ugly Truth
- The Realist Report
- Here Comes The Sun
- Pound by Pound
- Poetry for Palestine
- Boldface News
- Uprootedpalestinians's Blog
Monthly Archives: January 2014
CPTnet 30 January 2014 PALESTINE: Israeli settlers, accompanied by Border Police, break into house near il-Ibrahimi Mosque
Middle East Monitor Israel accused Hezbollah on Wednesday of setting up military bases inside residential buildings and threatened that it would target these bases in any future conflict, even if civilians are killed.
A lawyer representing former students of Yeshiva University High School for Boys calls a decision by US District Judge John G. Koeltl “a disgrace and an abomination.”
Are the French finally fed up with being threatened with arrest and jail should they question the holocaust? Are they finally fed up with French government officials bowing and kissing the hands of Israeli leaders while issuing harsh penalties against … Continue reading
The following, posted today, comes from the website Times Warp–dedicated to bringing you “what the New York Times doesn’t tell you about Palestine and Israel.”
By Asa Winstanley and Nora Barrows-Friedman A right-wing Zionist group in California infiltrated a student trip to Palestine in 2012, a raft of secret documents obtained by The Electronic Intifada shows. The documents confirm long-held activist suspicions that anti-Palestinian political … Continue reading
The following was posted last Friday by Defenders of Wildlife, which has been trying to stop wolf eradication measures in a number of western states, including Idaho, where the state, in what seems to be an unprecedented move as well … Continue reading
Take a close look at the above video. It’s about a young Palestinian boy from Gaza named Mutussam Abu Karsh who was injured by an Israeli tank shell and came to America for treatment in 2007.
By Ariadna Theokopoulos With thanks to Paul Eisen (‘The Jews’ complain’) for discovering this short film. This short silent film is called The Anti-Semite, which is what Dieudonée’s detractors have labelled him. In it, Dieudonére is at the Auschwitz Museum, … Continue reading
Michael Grimm, the pro-Israel New York congressman who has been under FBI investigation over alleged campaign finance improprieties, is back in the news today. It seems that last night, just after Obama’s state of the union speech, Grimm granted an … Continue reading