Late in the Afternoon…
Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Responsibility for this Boy's Death Rests Entirely with the US and its Allies
- Choking with Tears, Dying Syrian Boy Says, 'I will complain to God about you'
- Hagee’s ‘Blood Moons’—Prophecy?…Hoax?...or Something Else?
- Family with 1-Year-Old Baby Killed by Kiev Troops in E. Ukraine
- Jeremy Corbyn Vs. Bernie Sanders
- Residents in Manhattan Call for an End to Jewish 'Chicken' Ritual
- Selective Sympathy: Israeli Attitude 'Borders on the Pathological'
- A Thousand Eyes for an Eye, a Thousand Teeth for a Tooth
- The REAL 9/11 Museum
- Are the Jews Crazy?
- The Responsibility for this Boy’s Death Rests Entirely with the US and its Allies
- Foua and Kafarya: latest updates on villages under NATO/Saudi mercenaries’ assault
- International Outcry Over Demolitions of Palestinian Homes: Silence in The NY Times
- Jeremy Corbyn Vs. Bernie Sanders
- Residents in Manhattan Call for an End to Jewish ‘Chicken’ Ritual
- The “D” Word: Are We in a Depression?
- Palestinian Women Gang Up on Poor Israeli Soldier
- Why We Should Be Concerned About Christian Zionism
- note on credibility and lack of impartiality of those making anti-Syria allegations
- Switzerland Regrets Cartoon Showing Doves Defecating on Netanyahu
Many thanks to MSA, our research assistant.
Richard Edmondson on The Responsibility for this Bo… Richard Edmondson on The Responsibility for this Bo… The Responsibility f… on Assad Wins Syrian Presidential… uKipaLotmoreIan (@Uk… on The Responsibility for this Bo… hardtruths on Are the Jews Crazy? 5 dancing shlomos on The Responsibility for this Bo… 5 dancing shlomos on The Responsibility for this Bo… Bernard Gudgeon on The Responsibility for this Bo… Bernard Gudgeon on The Responsibility for this Bo… Greg Bacon on International Outcry Over Demo… GUZE SPITERI on The Responsibility for this Bo… thestoker on The Responsibility for this Bo… Anonymous on The Responsibility for this Bo… Ozy on The “D” Word: Are… Ozy on Residents in Manhattan Call fo…
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- Tinthor's Blog
- Humanity in Syria is at risk
- SNIPPITS AND SNAPPITS
- HAPLOGROUP - bit that makes us human.
- Goon Squad
- B'Man's Revolt
- Beautiful Life with Cancer
- Friends of Lebanon
- Greencrow As The Crow Flies
- New on venezuelanalysis.com
- Aletho News
- kenny's sideshow
- Mystery Worshiper's Blog
- The Ugly Truth
- The Realist Report
- Here Comes The Sun
- Pound by Pound
- Poetry for Palestine
- Boldface News
- Uprootedpalestinians's Blog
Category Archives: Satire
Six Links Jeremy Corbyn Doesn’t Want You To Know About By Mark Fiddaman How the mighty have fallen. Just a few weeks ago, Stalinist firebrand, Jeremy Corbyn, was the Golden Boy of the British Left.
By Ariadna Theokopoulos A Modest Proposal for the Eradication of Anti-Semitism – SATIRE l was disappointed to read that the Simon Wiesenthal Center for Human Rights urged the leaders of the 2015 Frankfurt Book Fair “to blacklist publishers inciting hatred and … Continue reading
Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard has been granted parole, and assuming all goes according to plan, he will leave prison in November and fly to Israel, where he will most likely be given a hero’s welcome. The move is widely seen … Continue reading
By Richard Edmondson President Obama announced today that the U.S. is imposing sanctions against the whole world.
By Ariadna Theokopoulos The lying machine in the Western world also known as the MSM went into a demential orgy of wishful speculations about Putin’s “disappearance.” The fact that Putin has not appeared in public for a week, cancelled a … Continue reading
The emperor went to his desk, wrote a short response, sealed it and handed it to the messenger. “Give this to Lord Boehner and convey to him a warm Imperial greeting. Tell him I am making plans to depart for … Continue reading
This is in French, but to get English captions click on the “CC” icon at the bottom right of the frame. If you don’t see the “CC” icon here, then follow the link to You Tube and it will show … Continue reading
By Ariadna Theokopoulos “Idus Purimi,” the Ides of Purim, was coming and he was going to celebrate it by going to the Senate and hearing the aula resound with standing ovations. Not 29 like the last time but more. He knew … Continue reading
By Ariadna Theokopoulos I am not Jewish but I am an educated and sensitive non-Jew, aware of the never-ending plight of Jews worldwide, mindful of Jewish sensitivities and alert to any manifestations of anti-semitism, be they subtle, like omission and … Continue reading
By Ariadna Theokopoulos Attention people of Réunion, Comores, Maurice, Madagascar and Zimbabwe: Hurricane Quenelle, scheduled for the 2014-2015 hurricane season has been cancelled! It will not be permitted to do its thing under this name, but only following a rebaptizing … Continue reading