Late in the Afternoon…
Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door.
Top Posts & Pages
- Anglican Church Fires the Wrong Guy!
- Hagee’s ‘Blood Moons’—Prophecy?…Hoax?...or Something Else?
- Ukrainian Jews Celebrate Poroshenko Win
- Ken O'Keefe Calls For US Military to Refuse Orders to Attack Syria
- Jen Psaki Says Coup Leaders in Kiev are not US Puppets (Really!)
- Did Concept for ISIS Beheading Vids Originate in 'Istanbullywood'?
- Climb of Hope: Two Palestinian Amputees Scale Mt. Kilimanjaro
- The JKF Assassination and the Coming 50th Anniversary
- One Thing Donald Sterling Got Right: 'In Israel Blacks are Treated Like Dogs'
- ISIS Insurrection Serves Israel's Interest
- Anglican Church Fires the Wrong Guy!
- Did Concept for ISIS Beheading Vids Originate in ‘Istanbullywood’?
- Gazans Trying to Escape
- The Origins of Hamas
- Ken O’Keefe Calls For US Military to Refuse Orders to Attack Syria
- Syrian Refugees Find Assylum in Latin America
- $6 Billion Gaza Reconstruction Project Will Benefit Israeli Companies
- 15 Palestinian Migrants Dead After Boat Capsizes Off Egypt
- ISIS, Syria, and a ‘Make or Break’ Moment for the US Empire
- Apartheid North? Ukraine Begins Construction of Israeli-Like Wall
Many thanks to MSA, our research assistant.
Richard Edmondson on Anglican Church Fires the Wron… ariadnatheo on Anglican Church Fires the Wron… ariadnatheo on Anglican Church Fires the Wron… Richard Edmondson on Anglican Church Fires the Wron… Richard Edmondson on Anglican Church Fires the Wron… Don on Ken O’Keefe Calls For US… ariadnatheo on Anglican Church Fires the Wron… frederickrhodes on Stephen Harper Gets Circu… Pete on Anglican Church Fires the Wron… Ytringer on Anglican Church Fires the Wron… Pete on Russian Parliament Speaker: U.… Pete on ISIS, Syria, and a ‘Make… Pete on ISIS, Syria, and a ‘Make… Pete on London Forum–Ken O… Pete on Ken O’Keefe Calls For US…
- Friends of Lebanon
- Greencrow As The Crow Flies
- New on venezuelanalysis.com
- Aletho News
- kenny's sideshow
- Stephen Sizer
- Mystery Worshiper's Blog
- The Ugly Truth
- Winter Patriot Community Blog
- John Friend's Blog
- Here Comes The Sun
- Pound by Pound
- Poetry for Palestine
- Boldface News
- Uprootedpalestinians's Blog
Category Archives: Uncategorized
By Naharnet Russia on Friday slammed the European Union for adopting new sanctions against Moscow during a week-old ceasefire agreed for conflict-riven eastern Ukraine.
By Franklin Lamb Ain al-Hilweh Palestinian camp, Lebanon Though details are not yet fully known to this observer, reliable sources who have contact with DAASH report that the Islamic State rejected frantic Mossad efforts to buy the release of American … Continue reading
By Ariadna Theokopoulos Elizabeth Warren fully deserves the Shabbat Shiksa of the Week award for her recent statements during a town hall meeting in Massachusetts regarding Israel’s war on Gaza. She said that Israel has the right to shell Palestinian … Continue reading
http://www.kolor.com/virtual-tours/20140818-kolor-lewis-whyld/#s=pano108 A stunning technological tool that brings viewers INTO Gaza to see the destruction from a 360 degree perspective, from a number of key sites across the strip–from Rafah to Beit Hanoun and many places in between.
Follow the link below, type the name of your city into the search bar, and watch what happens. Now imagine 1.8 million people are there, walled in, no escape in any direction, no help, bombed night and day for a … Continue reading
By Mouin Rabbani In 2004, a year before Israel’s unilateral disengagement from the Gaza Strip, Dov Weissglass, éminence grise to Ariel Sharon, explained the initiative’s purpose to an interviewer from Haaretz:
I will stand by Israel for a lot of personal reasons but certainly for political reasons. And I have no hesitation in declaring to the world that’s how I feel. –Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid Well might it be worthwhile … Continue reading
By Franklin Lamb UN ESCWA HQ, Beirut As the latest Zionist aggression continues unabated in its slaughter of the defenseless population of Gaza (for the fourth time in ten years, no less!) one of course might simply sit back and … Continue reading