Late in the Afternoon…
Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewish Artist Creates 'Superheroine' Character Who Rips Down Confederate Flag
- With Paper Ballots Democracy Triumphs: Greeks Say 'No' to Austerity
- Hagee’s ‘Blood Moons’—Prophecy?…Hoax?...or Something Else?
- Donbass Civilians Send Emotional Message to Kiev Government
- The ‘Jewish Covenant with God,’ According to Pope Francis
- Mass Execution Photos Published
- Huge 'Oxi' ('No') Rally in Athens
- Will Bernie Sanders Be the First Jewish President of the US?
- Does Israel Have a Spy on the US Negotiating Team?
- The Syriza Sellout
- The 51-Day Genocide: Living Amongst the Ruins…One Year Later
- Weather Geoengineering, Chemtrails, Aluminum and Alzheimer’s
- With Paper Ballots Democracy Triumphs: Greeks Say ‘No’ to Austerity
- Jewish Artist Creates ‘Superheroine’ Character Who Rips Down Confederate Flag
- Huge ‘Oxi’ (‘No’) Rally in Athens
- Top 6 Collisions at Sea: Japanese Whalers Vs. Sea Shepherd
- Obama Joins Israeli Bandwagon Against BDS Movement
- Buy Zara!
- Pro-Palestinian Christian Group Gets Lecture from ‘Anti-Zionist’ Rabbi
- Zionism’s Ongoing Campaign Against Free Speech
Many thanks to MSA, our research assistant.
- SNIPPITS AND SNAPPITS
- HAPLOGROUP - bit that makes us human.
- Goon Squad
- B'Man's Revolt
- Beautiful Life with Cancer
- Friends of Lebanon
- Greencrow As The Crow Flies
- New on venezuelanalysis.com
- Aletho News
- kenny's sideshow
- Mystery Worshiper's Blog
- The Ugly Truth
- Winter Patriot Community Blog
- The Realist Report
- Here Comes The Sun
- Pound by Pound
- Poetry for Palestine
- Boldface News
- Uprootedpalestinians's Blog
Tag Archives: Facebook
By Miko Peled One minute all was fine and the next minute I couldn’t log in. It was as simple as that. I think it has something to do with the fact that I exposed an Israeli plant, or troll … Continue reading
The Anti-Defamation League recently released a “landmark” study entitled “ADL Global 100: An Index of Anti-Semitism,” purporting to show percentages of people who hold anti-Semitic attitudes in more than 100 countries around the world.
The above photo was posted on an Israeli Facebook page. The page is mostly in Hebrew, and I cannot tell you where or when the photo was taken, but in a comment beneath it, posted at 9:32 a.m. on Wednesday, … Continue reading
Maybe we should start calling it “two-Facedbook”. Yesterday I put up a brief post concerning a Facebook page calling for the death of Palestinians, along with a link to an article on it at the Electronic Intifada.
The above is a cartoon that appeared Feb. 21 in the German newspaper, Suddeutsche Zeitungas, offering commentary upon the recent Facebook acquisition of the WhatsApp instant messaging service and depicting CEO Mark Zuckerberg as a giant octopus.The words “Krake Facebook” … Continue reading